Monday, November 27, 2017

More Than Enough

Book Review: Everything You Need You have.

I received a copy of this book from Blogging for Books. This is my honest review of this book and was not compensated monitarily for my review. Just a free book.

When I received this book it was during a time in my life in which I was purging. It fit in wonderfully with this part of my life and has helped me grow and understand myself better. At first glance the cover is magnificently  designed, with swirling loops and the ever calming blue. The script is easy to read and the hardback sturdy. Its pleasing to the eye and undeniably attractive.
The book is legible and extremely easy to read. The writing is casual as if the author is having a conversation solely with you. Like a gentle but firm friend the author provides you with the sense to take those big steps in life.
However, unlike a friend, the writing is a bit dull. More instructional like the mother of a group of friends than offering a view on why you need nothing more than your own strength and drive. It provides minimal  While guiding and informative in optimism, the book is a tad dry on narration. That’s not to say this is not a good book, but a few examples of how others have over come issues by realizing they have enough.
Despite this lack of examples, the book is a fantastic read and I would recommend it to someone that needs a pick me up. To know that they are enough despite what those around them claim, they will make it because of their own strength. Over all, this book would make a great gift for those that enjoy self help books.

No comments:

Post a Comment