Friday, June 3, 2016

Book Review: Spark Joy By Marie Kondo

*This book was provided to me by bloggingforbooks to review. My review is solely my own.*

Its been a few months since I received it and I own the ever popular Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up in an audio book. When I got the chance to review this book, I jumped at it. Its a great companion piece with adorable illustrations of how to organize. Just perfect for a visual learner like myself!

To continue with my ever evolving minimal lifestyle I have greatly reduced things I did not enjoy, and bought things I did (hello stack-able plastic bowls with locking lids! Never a question there.) And visually wanted to show things off, like my somewhat organized mixing bowls and stainless steal pots and pans. Lets not forget my daughters room with her dolls and easily excess-able clothes that she can just pluck from their basket. Spark Joy is far more in-depth, like a mother holding a child's hand threw each step of the organization process. The book is sturdy and the covers are simple and clean, not distracting - very organized. I would recommend this book to anyone who has enjoyed The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up,  or if they are just lost in how to get organized and clutter under control.

No comments:

Post a Comment