Friday, April 1, 2016

Fit for Change

Recently a lot has changed in my life. Last year I ended a six year marriage  that was being drug along by vultures. That perverbal horse had died and while many attempts where made to save it, none worked. 2015 was definitely  a year of change for me and keeping with that trend I decided in 2016 I would keep that change going. I had 3 simple resolutions:
¤get out of my comfort zones.
¤start working out
And lastly
¤meet new people.
Many years ago I had tried P90X and let's say it kicked my butt. Not to mention I was extremely stressed as well as being depressed. A few months later I started looking at an online website but then noticed that it was a paid membership and all equipment except for the meal guide where etxra. I followed along always promising myself that I would start working out one day. That day never came. I never had time nor money or something else would come up most of the time I procrastinated and pushed it back.
Not this year. I began looking into Beachbody in October  2015. I wanted change but going to the gym was weird. It's not my element. I commited myself in December that I would start at the end of Janurary. Cause I hate, with a passion, starting something on the first. Maybe I'm superstitious  but I waited till the end of the month and by February  2nd I got the 21 day fix as well as joining as a coach.
I actually did the 6th of February all the way till March  11th. Which is longer than 21 days and was a lot of fun. I will be resting the 21 day fix April 4th and would love for you to join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment