Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Graphing

Many of us want to learn how to make a graph so we can create those amazing afghans that feature Kittens, Elmo and much more. While there are tons of sites online that easily create cross stitch graphs or knit graphs. So last night I took a swing at creating my own graph.
And boy did it take a LONG time to figure out. Not that it was hard once I got the hang of it. Here is one item I did finish last night. A name graph

Untitled-1
Not sure if I will ever make my own graph-ghans but now that I know how to make them, watch out Fair Isle!
 
For the Graphing tutorial go here: How To Graph

This week I joined a few link parties: Too Cute Tuesday,Hookin on Humpday,

Keep Calm Craft On {crafting on}, Party Bunch, Snappy FANtastic Friday

2 comments:

  1. So what program did you use to do this? I've been wanting to play with one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. http://lilmoonhouse.blogspot.com/2014/01/how-to-graph.html I make a tutorial.

      Delete