Saturday, September 26, 2015

Bringing Down the Debt

As I move into a new age in life I like many other Americans are burdened with astornomical amounts of debt. I can confidently say I owe so much debt just in regards to student loans that I could buy a good sized house with land! I would actually like to buy a house in the future or at least build one, a tiny home perhaps?

Over the last few years I had tried budgeting, didn't work well as other issues arose. For the next few months I will be using bits of Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace Uniersity as well as nospending months (thats gonna be hard), learning how to coupon effectively all while bringing down the debt house and destashig my life in more ways that one to build a content and happy place for my kids and I. Please join me as I take this step into a new direction in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment