Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Cowly Things

Earlier you saw the semi-finished Beginners Cowl, I made mine into a cowl for my daughter. Apparently, purple is a very popular color for this project and its so beautiful and I learned alot from it, like keeping count and stopping every few rows and recounting. (Lost count once!), how to purl properly, how to make ribbing and I also added a heart to it!

cowl, scarf, purple, knitting, crochet, craft, yarn
Add caption
Even though its summer, my daughter loved modeling it for me and trying to wear it in diffrent ways. She really liked how soft the yarn was and how purple it is. We had fun with the short modelign session, lil brother wanted a turn with the cowl, maybe he needs one also.

knitting, yarn,craft, crochet, fun,winter wear, winter, wear, accesories, DIY, handmade

No comments:

Post a Comment