Friday, December 4, 2015

Book Review: The Grace of God

*This book was provided to me by booksneeze to review. My review is solely my own.*
The Grace of God by Andy Stanley is a compelling read about how to find and seek redemption and finding your way back to the security of God’s grace. It shows us that God does not have to but he willingly gives us his grace. When I first picked up the book, it was slow starting and it did not capture my attention right away. It did not intrigue me that much but after a few, I got into it. With multiple stories showing how God’s grace can effect different situations; it makes for a great nighttime read as something to ruminate over whilst you sleep or even just one to pick up read a chapter to give you something to think about during the day.

As I stated it took me a while to get into it; however once I did, I realized that it is a humbling read. The Grace of God states that God’s grace is still very much available to us today; just as it was in Biblical times, we just need to seek it. I would recommend this book to my friends and family as a must read not only for the wonderful telling, but also that it gives us a basis on which to establish ourselves in His grace

No comments:

Post a Comment